Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dear Diary,

The search continues!  I have decided not to pursue this property.  I spoke with the city today.  It seems it was going to be a long (5 to 6 weeks (it's already been 3) process - along with a $250 fee to determine if they would rezone the house so it could be used for the Scrap Inn.  I feel this is another closed door.  I did find out that in order to not have to go through this process - we have to have a property in a commercial zone - I've asked the realtor to look for properties zoned commercial that fit my needs - but am not very hopeful there is anything in that town.  So we're moving on.  

The adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment