Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dear Diary,

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted.  Mainly, because nothing has been happening.  The market for homes has kind of dried up - there just didn't seem to be anything out there, until Friday.

I looked at a home on Friday - I LOVE the location - the lot is the perfect size.  The house is 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths and is in pretty good shape. I think it would be the excellent Scrap Inn.  But as usual there are issues, which I won't go into.  But they are things that God will have to work out - if this is in deed The Scrap Inn.  I'm trying not to get too excited about the possibility - I hate disappointment. 

On Friday on my way to work I was reminded of God's timing - how it's ALWAYS perfect.  So my prayer continues to be that God will open and close doors as He sees fit.  That I won't run ahead of Him or lag behind.  And that I will rely on Him and His timing. 

Oh my God, He will not delay My refuge and strength always I will not fear, His promise is true My God will come through always, always Troubles surround me, chaos abounding My soul will rest in ... ...my God, He will not delay My refuge and strength always I will not fear, His promise is true My God will come through always, always I lift my eyes up, my help comes from ... http://www.klove.com/music/artists/kristian-stanfill/songs/always-lyrics.aspx  

No comments:

Post a Comment