Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dear Diary,

Everything is kind of on hold here.  It's Spring Break - and with my little Corn Dog out of school - life is a little too busy to be doing much on The Scrap Inn.  Next week I hope to be able to get back into the house hunt. 

I'm also planning on making some business cards.  They will say:

 "Coming Soon to a town near you -
The Scrap Inn LLC ~
       Your Scrappin' Getaway!"

Then I'll have this blog address
my email address 
my phone #. 

I'll hand these out to "scrappers" whenever I get the chance in the scrapbook aisle of the local stores, at crops etc.  Once I have an address then I'll have permanent cards made and use them in the same way. 

I also plan to allow those who want to to put their name on the back of the business card - and hand them out.  If someone books a stay at The Scrap Inn from their referral (their name on the back) the referrer will receive a discount on their next stay at The Scrap Inn.

What do you think?  Do you think this is a good marketing plan? 

2 comments: