Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dear Diary,

Wow, what a crazy busy week.  Despite the fact that I had the little corndog to take care of all week - I was still able to work 40 hours, see Gnomeo & Juliet, go to the zoo, play mini golf, go to the park, and of course some shopping for The Scrap Inn.  I'll catch you up on the latest purchases later.

Today we (hubby, corndog & I) went to a small town close by that had a house that looked like it might be a possibility.  The town was ok - not too far - and not a bad drive.  We were able to look at the house through most of the windows.  The parking was perfect - the house looks like it's in great shape - but it was difficult to determine if the rooms would work for scrapping.  My realtor is checking on the zoning - and then we'll go from there.

Question of the week:

Is it important to have all the scrappers in 1 room - or would it be okay to split the group up between 2 rooms?

4 comments:

  1. I think it would really depend on whether you plan on hiring it out just for whole groups of people? or multiple groups at a time :)

    Generally I would say that one room is probably better than two rooms. Just because of the "grass is always greener on the other side" (or scrapping room in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy!! Fun week!! I say it depends on the crowd. If you are hosting a big crop then fine to break it up, but if it is small group, better to keep them together.

    Good luck!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be OK with breaking it up into different rooms as long as i knew ahead of time that an entire group would not be in one big room. In fact, there are some of my scrappin' friends I'd prefer to be in another room (or another state!). haha!

    ReplyDelete