Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dear Diary,

Way too long since I've updated.  Mainly, because there isn't a lot happening right now.  The house search continues.  I've had another disappointment - but know it was God closing a door - that I'm sure I was not suppose to go through. 

On Monday during my prayer time, I got real honest with God, about my frustrations and doubts, and questioning Him as to whether I really could do this.  I feel like I've gone to far to turn back now - I've made some commitments and I don't want to just quit.  I asked God to please assure me that I was right about Him telling me "you can do this".  I asked Him to help me to trust in Him and not in myself - or the circumstances I see as barriers.  He gave me the following Bible verse:

If the Lord delights in a man's way, He makes his steps firm; though he stumbles, he will not fall, the for Lord upholds him with his hand.  Psalm 37: 23-24

I believe this is a confirmation from the Lord - that He will make my steps firm - that He will keep me from falling - that He will uphold me with His hand.  So why should I doubt?

I'm hoping to be able to check out a couple houses this week - it may be rather difficult with it being Easter weekend.  But, we shall see.

Later,
Kathy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment