Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dear Diary,

The search for property continues - who would have thought it would be soooo difficult.  I am now at the point where I am sending emails directly to the listing agent - hopefully, they will be able to answer the question as to whether or not the property has restrictions that would keep it from being able to be used, and whether it actually fits all the required criteria.  I sent 14 emails tonight.  Now, it's a matter of waiting for a response. 

I'm trying to not buy anything for The Scrap Inn - unless it's a deal I can't pass up.  Mainly because I'm running out of space to store it all.  I did find some great "trash buckets" for the tables.  They were on Easter clearance at Target.  They are not the small ones from the Dollar Spot - but actually a larger one decorated with flowers.

I'm hoping to go see some houses tomorrow.  My realtor sent me an email suggesting tonight or tomorrow night.  I didn't get it until after 8:00 - so  hopefully we will be able to go tomorrow. 

I'll keep you updated as things progress!

Later,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment